Join our exceptional team.
Check out our available positions:
ABLE has immediate openings for part and full-time Behavior Technicians. We are looking for passionate, and dependable staff to join our team. We offer training and opportunities for advancements within our agency. The Behavior Technician will work under the guidance of a Supervising Behaviorist and will be responsible for implementing a home based Applied Behavior Analysis program to support a child with autism and their family.
- At least two years relevant experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a behavioral health field
- Excellent professional references
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for in-home Applied Behavior Analysis
Leading in-home ABA agency seeking part and full time BCBAs who possess a superior level of passion and experience supporting individuals with autism to reach their full potential. The BCBA will be responsible for evaluations, plan development, parent and technician training, maintaining clinical records and creating reports based on evaluation and treatment plan goals.
- Certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
- Must maintain credentialing in compliance with BACB
- Must complete Continuing Education coursework as outlined by the BACB
- Must complete supervision courses as outlined by the BACB
- Successfully manage behavior technicians
- Exhibit superior organizational skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to travel throughout the regions listed to provide support in the client’s home and community
- Possess a minimum of two years experience working with individuals with autism